Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chasing down tarantulas



Bonswa…

Sorry about they delay. I am not sure what I got, but I spent all day in bed with a 100.5 fever. Since we were not ready to start working on the next house the team did some work around the compound that was important to get done. From what I could tell fro my limited movement here are some pictures of what got accomplished:

Repairs to the roof edge to eliminate drips where we did not want them.

Replaced a couple of toilets.

Today we focused on replacing the wall on the back of the compound that was damaged by the earthquake. Part of what we are doing is having the contractor and some of the laborers that helped with Pastor Pierre Paul’s house help so that we can teach them how we are building safe homes in America. Above are some pictures of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment