Saturday, June 5, 2010

June Construction (David Short's account)


Bonswa…

Well, I made it safe and sound to Haiti once again. Today ESMI had 40 people come in to work this week. Some are going to Les Cayes to work with the orphanage, some are doing some medical work and 6 joined me in Carrefour where we will work on the damaged fence at the compound as well as start working on another house. This pastor’s house will be the one out in City Soleil which I shared about on my last trip.

Tomorrow we will go to church in the morning and in the evening go to the church where the two girls that are doing children’s church go to. We will give them the gift of $1000 that some of you help contribute to. If you are still interested in helping let me know and I will tell you where to send the funds.

Today we went out to Pastor Pierre Paul’s house, which is almost completed. Above are some pictures from the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment